Earlier this week I visited a pop up Luke's Diner in Alexandria to celebrate the new season of Gilmore Girls that's due to come out in November. Netflix sponsored a bunch of little coffee shops all around the US to transform into Luke's Diner for a day - complete with free coffee, plaid-emblazoned baristas, and a no cell phone sign.
I was a little late to the party, and missed out on the Luke's coffee sleeve and the free coffee, but when I arrived the line was no longer around the block like it had been earlier in the day, so no harm done. I got an iced coffee, which was delicious, and of course some photos - which were well worth the drive!
Here are some other things I've been loving lately:
1. Paint by numbers. I'm not sure why, but I've been having a paint by numbers moment - especially ones featuring mountain scenes. My etsy favorites are full of prints and paintings that I'm dying to get my hands on, or maybe even attempt to create myself.
2. These coconut curry noodle bowls are a must-cook for me, ASAP!
3. This mirror is what dreams are made of.
4. Want to know where your accent is from? I got Chattanooga Tennessee!
5. I've wanted to make a quilt for the longest time, and I think I want to make something like the first quilt featured here!
6. Chocolate raspberry pavlova? Not even sure what pavlova is, but I know I need it!
Want to keep up with more things I'm loving lately? Be sure to follow me on Instagram!
What's on your love list?