Now that I've finished summer classes, my break is in full swing, and I've decided to get out as much as I can this past week. Most of these outings have involved little day trips to the city or just around town, but it's been nice to kick back and relax for a little bit! Here are a few things I've been enjoying:
1. My favorite place on earth, The Library of Congress.
2. Vineyard chillin' with my roommate at the Winery at Bull Run.
3. Delicious sushi burritos from Buredo in northwest DC.
4. My lovely new phone case from ClashCases on Etsy.
5. Awesome brunch spread from First Watch with my besties.
What have you been up to this summer?