A few years ago I wrote this post, and gave you 50 ideas for blog posts. Now, I've gotten creative again and decided to give you 50 more to steal, branch off of, ponder, and so on! Let's get those ideas flowing, shall we?
1. Go for a walk. Take photos of everything.
2. Let someone else write your post. Your best friend, child, husband, wife, mailman. Hand over the keyboard!
3. Tell us about your pre-teen obsessions (N'Sync, maybe?)
4. What are your irrational fears?
5. Show us your absolute worst yearbook photo.
6. Make a playlist for a particular mood.
7. Use Pinterest to find photos that totally inspire you.
8. Start a community art project.
9. Treat yourself and don't feel guilty for one second.
10. Tell us what you want your last meal to be.
11. Go ahead, show us those baby pictures.
12. Find a single word to describe yourself. Tell us why you picked it!
13. Show us your space.
14. Talk about your Meyers-Briggs personality type.
15. Share a snippet from your favorite childhood book.
16. Eat dessert first.
17. Make a list of must-see things in your city.
18. Ask your readers a question.
19. Let the photos do the talking. Leave no explanation.
20. Interview a loved one. Soak up their wisdom.
21. Go to a movie, play, or concert. Tell about the experience.
22. Write a love letter to an inanimate object.
23. Design your own cocktail, and name it too. Don't forget to post the recipe!
24. Prank or surprise someone (nicely) and share the story.
25. Write that personal post you've been meaning to.
26. Tell us about your favorite painter.
27. Show us your handwriting.
28. Make a list of things that are overrated.
29. Make a list of things that are underrated.
30. Collect photos and design your dream home.
31. What did you want to be when you grew up?
32. Talk about the worst date you ever went on.
33. Write your post entirely in haiku.
34. Post about any weird habits you have. Maybe some of your readers have them too!
35. Let your dog or cat write your post.
36. If you were a food, what food would you be?
37. Do a collaboration with one of your best blogging friends.
38. Go to a meetup, club, or a PR event and tell us how it was.
39. Show us your "recently watched" on Netflix!
40. Read a bestselling book, tell us what you thought.
41. Do an outfit post... with a theme.
42. Tell us about your day, entirely in GIFs.
43. Show us something you collect.
44. Go geocaching and blog about the experience.
45. Throw a dinner party. Show us what you cooked.
46. Make a list of the superficial things you can't live without.
47. Dedicate a post to your favorite cartoon character.
48. Do something nice for a stranger. Blog about how it made you feel.
49. Explore a place nearby. Try something new.
50. Tell your readers why you blog.
What are your favorite go-to post ideas?
Have you done any of these? I'd love if you sent me the link!