- to make Chinese food a priority in your life.
- to do absolutely nothing productive with your day off.
- to wear the same clothes the next day, even if someone saw you wearing them.
- to pick sides in a celebrity feud (are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty?)
- to stay up late finishing a new book, skyping a friend, or watching a favorite Netflix show.
- to have your "tumblr aesthetic" down to a science.
- to say it like it is.
- to say it like it isn't.
- to make a Target run at 10pm.
- to spend an hour walking around Target at 10pm until the employees give you that "I hate you" stare because the store is closing in 5 minutes.
- to get a little crazy on eBay sometimes (my best stuff comes from there!)
- to put all your eggs in one basket.
- to spread your eggs amongst multiple baskets.
- to give zero cares about the whole egg / basket situation.
- to do things for yourself for the sake of your mental health, even if that includes doing nothing for a while.
- to plan things way ahead of time (have you seen my Pinterest wedding board?)
- to listen to Lana del Rey even if you know it's going to make you sad.
- to stop someone from listening to Lana del Rey when they're sad.
- to be the friend that always tries to get everyone together. You are the glue!
- to be a friend to someone who needs it, even if you don't know that person very well.
- to be nervous when entering a new chapter of your life.
- to be nervous when entering a new place or relationship.
- to be nervous at all.
- to collect something for the sake of collecting it.
- to order food based off of the Instagram photo you're going to take of it.
- to want to seem like you have it all pulled together.
- to not actually have anything pulled together.
- to be okay with that.
Check out my other "It's Okay" post!
What are your "it's okay" list items?