My birthday is this month, hurray! It took me a little while to think about what I wanted, and to be honest, this list was inspired by "a day off!" It might be silly, but that's all I really want for my birthday. A day to just sit in my pajamas and cuddle up (even though late July isn't the best time for cuddling, it's sweltering!)
Here are a few things I've had my eye on this month:
- I love these white bowls and white plates (for some reason I think I need "grown-up dishes," and I'm thinking all white!)
- This Ariel Alex and Ani Bracelet is so cute! (most of my wishlists include A&A stuff, I've noticed, oops)
- A LUSH Sex Bomb sounds like a dream right about now.
- Sticking with the Ariel theme, I love this Little Mermaid Throw Blanket!
- This Thin Mint Yankee Candle has been calling my name since they released the Girl Scouts Collection.
- This makeup bag is so awesome, I need a daily reminder to kick ass!
- I would adore some dairy-free desserts like coconut ice cream for my birthday!
- Some cute pajamas wouldn't bother me either
- This copper shaker is so pretty, and classy enough, right?
It's not in the photo, but I am OBSESSED with this Emoji Magnet set (though I really wish it was sold somewhere other than Urban Outfitters, I'm not their biggest fan. Womp Womp)
Overall, I'm not dying for anything in particular other than to spend time with my friends and family, and of course, to eat my mom's famous cheesecake. We'll see if I can convince her to make me a dairy-free version. Something's telling me that won't happen, but I guess one piece won't hurt me :P
What are you wishing for this month?