I feel like I say this every single month, but July seemed to fly by! I had a really great month, full of traveling and friends and family. And now that July is over, the year is almost halfway over too. How crazy is that?!
I've broken my favorites up into categories, and I'll talk about each thing and what part it played in my month of July! Without further ado, here are a few of my favorite things this past month!
- I am totally obsessed with theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick. Which shade should I get next?
- My trusty Tarte Creme eyeliner was all I had eyes for this month. I think I only went without it like twice!
- I tried Honey Roasted Peanut Butter a while back and have been hooked ever since. Seriously, try this stuff. Your pb&js will never be the same.
- Jalapeño Ketchup is kind of the best thing ever. I'm not afraid of a little spice. Seriously, so good on fries!
- Fried chicken diehards might get mad at me, but Hattie B's Hot Chicken in Nashville was the best fried chicken I've ever had in my entire life. I'm really considering saving all my money to open one here in the DMV.
TV & Movies:
- I finally saw Wet Hot American Summer. Not sure how I missed that one, so many of my favorite actors! I also checked out the new Netflix "prequel" version, which might even be better than the original.
- I've renewed my love of Bob's Burgers recently, now that the 4th season is on Netflix. I feel like I'm a mix between Tina and Louise.
- I'm also re-watching FRIENDS. Could I BE watching any more shows?!
- Of course Nashville was amazing. You can check out those posts: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, and Day 4.
- My roommate Grace became a nurse! I'm so excited and happy for her!
- My friends and I went out for my Birthday dinner this past weekend at Chuy's. The sangria was just what I wanted, and it was great to catch up with everyone.
- I bought a Vegetti, which sounds kind of funny, but it's basically one of those vegetable spiralizers. I've been eating zucchini "pasta" a ton this month!
- Grace and I went to our yoga class a few times this month, and it was definitely great to get back on the mat.
- I got my hair cut and it's been so much easier to take care of my hair lately! Plus, the "lob" style has brought my curls back!
and finally, my Unfavorites:
- My Information Technology Class - This class SUCKED SO HARD. It was the pits. Terrible. Yuck. Ew.
Overall, July was a great month. I can't wait to see what August has in store for me!
What was your favorite moment in July?
Care to share some of your monthly favorites?