Things I just don't understand:
- The concept of algebra and why it exists.
- Math, in general.
- Why people often times say "should of" or "irregardless" instead of "should have" and "regardless."
- Why college textbooks are so freaking expensive.
- Why sales tax isn't just added to the sticker price (in the US.) Something that costs $20 should actually be $20, not $21.20.
- Why people think it's okay to blast music from their phone, or sing, or hum on public transportation.
- Why abstinence-only education is still a thing.
- Why shorts always ride up my thighs.
- Why it's such a hassle to take makeup off at night.
- Why people use Facebook to start fights and air their dirty laundry.
- Why United States of Tara didn't get more seasons.
- Same with Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23. I really liked that show!
- Why people buy Twitter and Instagram followers.
- When people say "I hate reading" like they're proud of it!
- Why everyone on Pinterest seems to be so obsessed with minimalism AND also decorating things heavily. Like an all white bookshelf cluttered with other all-white or neutral colored items, with not a book or anything truly useful in sight. I don't get it!
- Why people seem to like using the word "awkward" so much. Nothing is awkward unless you make it awkward, hello!
- Why my Wii console does everything except for play DVDs.
- Why people insist on driving well under the speed limit... in the fast lane.
- Why anyone refers to their husband or boyfriend as "Hubby."
- The obsession with sloths. Yeah, the baby ones are cute, but they're also kind of creepy.
- Ordering a donut without sprinkles.
- Why people are actually supporting Donald Trump's presidential campaign.
- White chocolate.
Do you understand any of these things?
What are some things that you just don't get?