Hello friends! I hope you all had a fun holiday season, and are gearing up for an exciting New Year! I've been spending my break sleeping in and doing a little too much shopping, and thinking up some really fun blog posts for January. Feel free to share how your holidays went!
1. This photo from Lake McDonald in Glacier National Park is so gorgeous! The bottom of the lake is covered in beautiful colored pebbles that come from "glacial till." I visited the park a few years ago, and I can't wait to go back!
2. I can't decide if these pillows I just bought remind me more of The Great Gatsby or mermaid scales, but I love them either way. I can't wait to put them on my couch!
3. I visited a Christmas Themed Pop-Up Bar last week, and it was the bees knees!
4. The Black Dog Project is a stunning photoseries that brings attention to the fact that black dogs are often the last to be adopted. Having owned and loved black dogs myself, I love to see them photographed so beautifully. Plus, all proceeds of The Black Dog Project book go to helping out shelter dogs!
5. Here are some really cool blogging tips from a ton of really cool bloggers!
6. This is an interesting list on what causes creativity!
7. Buzzfeed has some cool tips on throwing a fancy NYE Party on a budget!
What have you been up to lately?