Hello from the past! I'm currently on my way to bright and sunny Florida to visit family, oh... and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Stay tuned for tons of photos from that trip! In the mean time, here are seven things that I've been loving lately!
1. I loved the new Star Wars movie, and this Emo Kylo Ren twitter account has been cracking me up these past few weeks!
2. My pal Kate from Lucky Bandit has opened up a killer shop, full of super fun vintage duds! Check it out!
3. I'm obsessed with this blush from Too Faced! It has total Polly Pocket vibes!
4. This paleo carrot cake is next up on my to-bake list. It looks so good!
5. I've been on an endless quest to find the perfect cruelty free mauve/brown/pink lipstick to replace my old favorite MAC shade, Twig. If you find something, let me know!
6. These raspberry bellinis look so delicious, they make me want to run to brunch this instant!
7. What Gilmore Girl's fan wouldn't love a Luke's Diner keychain?
What are you loving lately?