1. I started watching Master of None by Aziz Ansari on Netflix and loved it! Same with Young and Hungry (shout out to the lovely AnnaMarijka for telling me to watch it!) and Jane the Virgin, which I am totally addicted to. Definitely recommend watching those if you're looking for something new. I also tried one episode of Fuller House and wasn't impressed, it seemed way too forced. Did you watch it? What did you think?
2. I'm going to try this DIY sometime this week, though I won't be adding a back to the shelf. What color should I paint the legs?
3. This Golden Girls inspired shirt is the next thing that's going into my closet, for sure!
4. Someone took Darth Vader's theme music and changed the key. Now it sounds like a real Disney song!
5. I earned enough money for a Kendra Scott necklace in February with Swagbucks. This is a referral link so if you join I get credit, but I'm not just telling you about it for my gain. I legit made $80 in Amazon gift cards from using the website, and that means I got the necklace for free! Definitely a great way to make passive income to feed a shopping habit, too good not to share!
6. Rapper Dee-1 finished off paying his student loans and made this song to celebrate. It's so catchy! Good for him.
7. This artist turns ordinary cookies into extraordinary pieces of art! I wonder how much those cookies cost?! Or who would ever have the heart to eat them?!
What are you loving lately?