Happy Monday! Anyone else need a huge cup of coffee to wake up this morning? For some reason I had such a hard time getting out of bed. Anyway, here are a few things I've been loving lately!
1. These impressionist finger paintings are so freakin' cool! I want the black lab one, and the koi one, and... okay just give me all of them!
3. Someone make me these Wine + Peach Slushies, stat!
4. I'm trying to save my money, but this bag, and this lipstick, and this candle are calling my name!
5. This cocktail recipe infographic makes me want to make all the drinks!
6. I just subscribed to UpperCase box because for April they're doing something Harry Potter themed! Can't wait to see what I get!
7. Did you hear about the changes they're making to Instagram? To summarize, they're implimenting an algorithm to showcase posts you're "interested in" but let's be honest here, it's all about making money. If you'd like to learn more, and voice that you'd like Insta to stay the way it is, sign this petition. There's already almost 200,000 signatures!
What are your plans for this week?