I decided to write a list of seven things, and the first seven things that came to mind were donuts. Chocolate ones, glazed ones, raspberry filled ones, I could go on. That being said, here are seven more things that I've been loving lately, sprinkles included!
1. My girl Fergie FINALLY came out with a new song and she totally BROUGHT IT. So good. I've been waiting for her comeback so impatiently.
2. I just bought these shoes and I'm already planning so many outfits. I'm a sucker for a cute wedge. The girl can't help it! (Okay I'll stop with the Fergie references 😂)
3. I promised you sprinkles. Here's how they're made.
4. Can I just get on a plane to Iceland right now? How beautiful can a place get?!
5. Creme brulee french toast?! Hooooly moly.
6. How cute is this "classy" take-out container? Perfect for leftovers.
7. Ilvermorny sorting is now on Pottermore. I got Thunderbird! Not too far of a cry from Ravenclaw I imagine. Have you taken the test? What house would you be in?
What have you been loving lately?