Hey babes, happy Wednesday! Classes are in full swing again, so I've been a bit quiet, but I'm showing up today with a few things I've been loving and have been interested in lately. Hope your week is going great!
1. Fall is coming! I'm not a diehard pumpkin spice fan like many people are, but these pumpkin cinnamon sugar donuts look pretty legit, plus, the recipe is easily made vegan friendly!
3. Here's how to make your favorite candies into an alcoholic beverage. The peeps one seems really intriguing! Heath bar too!
4. Thinking of making your wardrobe more sustainable? Here's how!
5. I've heard amazing things about this soap. Have you tried it? Let me know what you think!
6. Kate added some super cute items to her shop. Be sure to check them out!
7. This hat is a must for any Kanye lover. (Many people are selling this hat. Not sure of original designer. If you know, lemme know.)
What are you loving lately?