Hey friends, happy Saturday! Hope your weekend has been full of fun! I've had a busy one myself, as last night I threw my Roaring Twenties dinner party! Now I'm taking some time to relax, catch up on Netflix, fold some laundry, and take care of some other things around the house. Here is my next installment of seven things!
1. I have been living for the "Every Outfit on Sex and the City" instagram account (@EveryOutfitOnSATC). It's so funny, sarcastic, and actually has a lot of interesting facts about the show worked in. A must-follow for anyone that's a fan of the show.
2. Sadly my go-to pair of flip-flops broke and I've had to wear high maintenance sandals (ones with buckles) all week. It's really been cramping my style on trips to the mailbox, but has been elevating my style everywhere else, because effort. Who knew cute sandals could be such a chore? As for replacing my flip-flops - I'll probably go for these.
3. Allure shows us 100 years of nails, and I love everything between the 20s and 60s! That 1950s orange polish is calling my name!
4. I got this planner on sale and I am HYPE! I've been really bad at using planners in the past, but since I have such a hectic schedule in the fall, I'm gonna need this book to keep me sane.
5. Can we talk about 100 coats of things? Why is this a thing? It sounds like a nightmare! I feel like everyone and their mother has done one of these videos, but Jenna Marbles definitely took the cake.
6. Raw vegan donut holes? Sign me up.
7. My muted color themed Pinterest board is giving me so much inspiration lately. Can I just surround myself in dusty rose and other earth tones?
What are you loving lately?